This is an exciting role that requires results-driven and smart account management focused 100% on digital ad sales.
You will be working for 3Di (www.3di.co.nz), part of Beyond International, the makers of Mythbusters.
We are looking for someone who is a rising sales star in the New Zealand digital industry.
This role offers you a true opportunity to further establish yourself as a significant figure in the digital industry. You will work alongside a team of smart, experienced and respected digital sales experts.
The purpose of the role is to not only manage existing agency relationships but also network, prospect and acquire new business for 3Di. You will be working with a range of agencies and clients, helping them achieve excellent results from their investment in digital.
The package offered will depend on your sales experience and local agency network.
The key objectives of this role are to:
- Ensure the company’s gross margin revenue from both new and existing clients is maximised, in line with the agreed budgets and targets.
- Ensure the company’s brand awareness and reputation is maximised through business development, networking, professional behaviour and excellent customer service.
- Excited and passionate about selling digital advertising solutions, specifically email advertising (www.greatsites.co.nz), performance advertising & lead generation (www.tpn.co.nz), mobile and video advertising.
- A driven performer, who can develop creative digital solutions for clients.
- Goal focused and a proven new business achiever in digital sales
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Persistent in communicating value to potential clients and not afraid of pushing back
- A proven team player with a professional and friendly manner
- Organised and methodical in a key account approach
- 5+ years agency (and/or direct) advertising sales experience, encompassing 2-3 years digital sales experience
- Proven new business sales skills with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent skills in maximising sales from existing clients
- Deep industry knowledge and excellent networking skills
- Existing direct and/or agency relationships that you will bring to this role
- The ability to build rapport with key decision makers
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong analytical thinking
- Advanced presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications (with good grades) a strong plus
3Di is a trading name of BeyondD, a wholly owned subsidiary of leading producer and distributor of television and film content, Beyond International (ASX:BYI). BeyondD, the digital division, consists of digital marketing services, digital media sales, and digital assets including websites, marketing databases and bespoke technology.
We employ some of Australia and New Zealand’s most experienced digital experts, not only to provide the region’s leading brands and enterprises with digital services but also to develop our own successful digital businesses and unique intellectual property.
To apply please write to jobs at 3di.co.nz